Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Writing on the wall for some of the vets?
Peko is horrific. He is as bad as Nugent. So is Maualuga. Both should be gone in the off season. We should sign Sims to a 2 year 4 million deal. About half the amount it would cost for Peko. Sims is way better than Peko. Its not even close.

The only thing Peko is good at is jumping on the pile when an opponents player is being tackled by a Bengals player. He picks up assisted tackles that way.The guy is falling to the ground because of gravity and Peko flies in and belly flops on the pile to pick up his assisted tackle.

Peko is a good salesman. He hands out turkeys to disadvantaged youth during the holidays. Gives good one liners to the media. Plays the ukulele in the dressing room to improve team chemistry. The odd time he makes a splash play every few games he'll point to the sidelines and start doing his hulk hogan pose. He'll wrap his hands around his waist and pull them to the sides to indicate he has the title belt. He'll then start pimping the crowd by pointing and gesturing to bengals fans.

Next season we would have Atkins Sims Williams Thompson Billings Hardison going into camp. Defensive tackle will be strong next season. We need to draft a defensive end that can get after the QB.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Writing on the wall for some of the vets? - wolverine515151 - 12-14-2016, 05:43 AM