Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sending In My Resume To Be A Bengals Scout
(12-13-2016, 12:29 AM)wolverine515151 Wrote: You have to work your way up through the pipeline. 5 years scouting division 3 making 20 k a year. 5 years scouting division 2 making 20k a year. Then maybe 5 years scouting division 1 for a big school like Alabama or Tennessee. Making maybe 80k a year. Then you might get lucky and get an nfl job as a scout if you can prove that you are able to identify talent.

Trying to get a job in the NFL with zero experience would be like saying you know how to change the oil in your car so you want to be a mechanic for a formula one racing team. The chances of that happening is absolutely zero.

We all have ambitions until the cold truth hits us hard in the face. Ambition will get you nowhere unless you are willing to put in the work and be prepared to toil away in the minors for a long time before you get your chance to work in the nfl.

Stripehype cincyjungle bleacher are all a complete joke as far as scouting. They hire people that have next to zero experience scouting NFL. Anyone off the street can work for those joke sites.  I've seen the analysis there and its cringe worthy. Telling nfl teams you scouted for those joke sites would do more harm than good. I could hire a billy goat from the zoo and it would do a better scouting analysis than stripehype.

You look at guenther he started coaching junior college. Were talking talking so low on the totem pole they probably weren't even in division 3 .

This goat just put in his application to stripehype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rqy1JhY7TU

So hard work is involved.  I probably should not leave my job at McDonalds is what I am hearing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sending In My Resume To Be A Bengals Scout - Marlon23 - 12-14-2016, 12:57 PM