Poll: How many pass TDs will Dalton have by the end of his career?
Under 200
200-224
225-249
250-274
275-299
300 or above
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many TD passes will Dalton throw in his career?
(07-22-2015, 02:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The thing takes some of the luster off the oft-lauded 33 TD season that was 2013 is that Dalton attempted a career-high 586 passes (over 100 more attempts than last season) and threw a career high 20 INTs and while it is entirely possible Dalton becomes more efficient with his passing I have to feel like attempting that many passes in 2015 means our running game or defense went belly-up.

I just don't see Dalton having 500 or so attempts but throwing 30+ TDs.

with J hill i doubt he has 500 passes but who knows they might do more quick short passes to guys like Gio and that count as a pass but was really like 1 yard.

But even with less passes the improved run game should open up the field for WRs a bit. And with Actual Healthy and more starting caliber targets available it should be more successful overall.

But we wont know till january how it all goes. I expect his best statistical season yet. And they should be able to attack the red zone thru the air more often as well if everyone can stay on the field.

That plus if the Defense turns it back around they should get some extra oppertunities
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many TD passes will Dalton throw in his career? - XenoMorph - 07-22-2015, 02:41 PM