Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makes things easier next week because ...
(12-26-2016, 01:27 PM)Earendil Wrote: I have seriously watched less football this season than any other of my life (I'm 40).  And BS like this is exactly why.

The hated stoolers have always gotten all the calls from the refs because the nfl wants them to win as they have a huge draw.Its all about the dollars and until all of us long long suffering Bengal fans learn this,we are ALWAYS going to be slammed and super disappointed.I have watched over all the years the stoolers get all the help they need from the refs.Believe this,the fix is in and it always will be.the rooneys are in bed with the officiating  in the nfl.

Our dump ass coach is too PC AND does not have the balls to fight back.He needs to get in the rocking chair and quit this business of coaching.He is Mike Tomlings whipping boy.Believe this,big ben will be out there sliingin it on one leg and the refs NEVER call holding on his line,but yet that's all they do.It stinks and always have,and I so hate the stinkin fans of theirs.what a bunch of cry babies,it they lose two games in a row,the fans are calling for Tomlins head.They are headed for their 7 th super bowl and we cannot even sniff one.UNBELIEVEABLE.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Makes things easier next week because ... - fortyyearfan - 12-26-2016, 01:40 PM