Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forbes Magazine says Marvin to be fired....
(12-28-2016, 01:27 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Close.. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. 

But to the bengals maybe what they are doing is sane.  Field a competitive football team 9/10 times.  Fill the stadium, sell merch, extremely profitable in a small market.  And typically make the playoffs.  

Just a matter of perspective I guess.  I want Marvin gone as much as the next guy, but from a business perspective it's actually not all that insane.  It has worked for 14 years after a decade of ineptness. Im sure Mike brown fears more than anything going back to those dark dark days.

That's the biggest difference between a football fan as an owner (Kraft) and a business man as an owner.

You could be onto something here. MB is so good at what he does, he knows exactly what to do to field a team that will never will a Super Bowl. The common trait you must have: shrinkage on the big stage. If you thrive on the big stage, you'l immediately be removed from the team and their future consideration. If you make a game winning FG or TD, you will be cut. If you're a loose cannon, you'll be named team captain. 
If you look at it this way, it makes complete and utter sense.  Ninja Sarcasm

Can we make a meme with MB saying "stay thirsty average, my friends". 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forbes Magazine says Marvin to be fired.... - Hoofhearted - 12-28-2016, 01:59 PM