Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Officially picking 9th in the 2017 NFL Draft
(01-01-2017, 09:30 PM)MC Howley Wrote: With the Cardinals win over the Rams and the Panthers loss to the Bucs this week... Our draft position has been locked in...

10th - Arizona Cardinals
9th - Cincinnati Bengals
8th - Carolina Panthers
7th - San Diego Chargers
6th - New York Jets
5th - Los Angeles Rams (pick traded to Tennessee)
4th - Chicago Bears
3rd - Jacksonville Jaguars
2nd - San Francisco 49ers
1st - Cleveland Browns

Who do you want us to draft he most?
Mike Williams and it's not even close.
(01-01-2017, 09:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: True, I could see the direction of mock drafts changing frequently.

However, even with the entire team healthy, some needs will not change. Needs like DE, LB, OL, WR. I know I said healthy, but with the Eifert injury/surgery situation, I feel the need for a TE to be drafted.
If Jake but is there in the third we draft him end of story. Dude is just an animal. In the first I want Mike Williams and then pat elflien in the second.
(01-01-2017, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At the risk of cutting into Burkhead's carries; I'd take Fournette.
Not with his glass ankles
(01-01-2017, 10:22 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I want the Oline upgraded to where we don't experience a repeat of this year. We need someone to back up and eventually replace Whit. To those willing to give Ogbuehi more time, my thoughts are this: He was injured when we drafted him, and he's injured now. He proved he couldn't be coached up to play RT, and it's going to take some doing and luck to get him solid at LT, IF that's at all possible. I'm not willing to gamble another year's worth of Dalton, Greene et al time to see if that will work or not.

If the draft can't provide a tackle, then we need a FA who can. And IF we don't use the draft for a LT, there's always our need at center. After that, DE is my next need.
If we re-sign LaFell, we're good at WR. Greene, Boyd, and Core will be more than fine for that group. We have 3 others behind them.

LB is my next target, as Burfict may flame out at any moment, and Dansby is past peak. Beyond these picks exists the need to address the secondary.

I just don't see spending a high pick on a RB, unless both Hill and Gio don't come back healthy. It's too soon to know at this point. It's similar for our TEs. IF all of them get healthy, we're good to go. Also too soon to know right now.
If Jake but falls to the third u grab him no matter what. I don't like lafell if Mike Williams is there at 9 that's instantly a top 5 passing offense. In the second round we can get the best run stopper and coverage backer imo in McMillan or we can get the best center in elflien there's 2 ways to go.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Officially picking 9th in the 2017 NFL Draft - Jpoore - 01-02-2017, 12:03 AM