Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Officially picking 9th in the 2017 NFL Draft
(01-02-2017, 02:14 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Get ready for my football expertise.  Needs, we need a safety, we need a linebacker to help tez, we desperately need more pass rush, a defensive end.  The thought of a Barnett, Billings, geno, Dunlap.  Wow that's nice, if they stay healthy. Despite what y'all say we need a burner for a #2 receiver, someone who can go deep. Is any team scared of lafell?  Hell nah, since game 1 of the season I was yelling for core to be the outside receiver more. He at least can go deep and is strong.  When it was lafell, green and Boyd, that's a bad combo,cause you only got to worry about green going deep.

In the main part of the season, we were make or break depending how good green did, that's not going to work. He needs help, and we need to find another play maker. I think Corey Davis would make this offense, really good.  Or john Ross in a lesser extent, if you don't do that which they probably won't, get a speedster in the later rounds, malachi dupree looks like a Jones clone, or courtland Sutton looks like a alshon Jeffrey.

We also need a center but doubt they will do it, we need a good one, this is a big part of the line we been without for a long time. I think Fisher is fine for right tackle, but he's a little bit injury prone.

Last but not least, we need to upgrade kicker somehow. Important thing to have on your team and effects wins and losses more then people think.
how about Williams? I was against a wr early until about 2 weeks ago but he runs a 4.4 40 but he has the build of aj green 6"3 205 and is the best in the country at catching 50/50 and deep balls. Also a great route Runner with over 1200 yards receiving. Completely agree with a kicker. Center have been saying this since week 13 elflien is who we need. An aggressive run blocker who charges at you instead of waiting for u to rush to him. Also great at picking up blitzes. A 3 time all American at rg and center. If not elflien then McMillan another osu product the best run blocking lber in the nation but also great in coverage. As far as Barnett goes I actually like Walker out of fsu more. And we can get him in third or 4th according to mocks games. But the most important is 2 deep threats. If we have Williams we will have the best deep threat in the NFL in green and the best deep threat in college with Williams. Eifert and Boyd working the middle. Man that's scary.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Officially picking 9th in the 2017 NFL Draft - Jpoore - 01-02-2017, 02:41 AM