Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Officially picking 9th in the 2017 NFL Draft
(01-02-2017, 03:13 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I think some are forgetting how bad our Lines are. I dont think Dak and Elliot would be near as good behind this line. As much as i want a top wr or rb it wont matter with this line. I think Core can take LaFells place and Boyd will be fine. I would like the RB Foreman at some point after we address both lines. I think Hill showed us his rookie season was a fluke last season. Im sure Foreman will be gone though. Then we need some serious help with our LBers,S and more than likely TE. I never thought i would say this having the #9 pick but I hope we trade back for more picks, maybe the late teens then go DE,OL,LB,DT
I would go wr c lb DE we do not need a dt I will change that if butt falls to third though but if Williams is not there I would love to trade back
(01-02-2017, 03:22 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: While I'm also in the minority, I also think Cook will be the superior NFL back to Fournette.  Better speed, better acceleration, better short area quicks, better passing game chops, etc.  Cook has the size to hold up as more than a c.o.p back, but would also be lethal as a 1-2 punch with another back.  Fournette is more of a 70's through 90's bell cow, or basically this year's Derrick Henry.  While Founette's still an exceptional talent, I still think that Cook will be the better fit in today's NFL.  The only red flag are the shoulder injuries.
I wouldn't take fournette period. His ankles are made of glass and having weak ankles as a rb in the afc north is a recipe for disaster
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Officially picking 9th in the 2017 NFL Draft - Jpoore - 01-02-2017, 03:59 AM