Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Officially picking 9th in the 2017 NFL Draft
(01-02-2017, 09:32 AM)Jpoore Wrote: due to busted coverage? I'm sorry if ur a number 2 I expect u to not disappear for 3  quarters of the game Jones never disappeared he always was there catching balls and so was sanu. Same was our 4th option and he still showed up more than laffell does for 3 out of every 4 quarters. Nah if Williams is there u take him gives u the best receiving core 

Sorry to say this but do you even watch football.   And what the heck are you talking about.    Jones is far more inconsistent than Lafell ever has been.  Jones had one good year here in 4 years.   I doubted Lafell but the guy was money this year.   Not great but very solid.   And you saying Barnett will be a bust? Based on what.    He just broke Reggie White sack record at Tennessee in 3 years.    He's going to be a good one.  Only negative is he will probably only be 602 and you know the idiot Bengals will find that to short.     
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Officially picking 9th in the 2017 NFL Draft - Socal Bengals fan - 01-02-2017, 02:30 PM