Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Officially picking 9th in the 2017 NFL Draft
(01-02-2017, 08:45 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If Cam Robinson Mike Williams Barnett Cook and Foster we're all there at number 9 in the draft it would be a tough decision.  As much as this team needs OT  I don't think it would draft Robinson.  It would mean that team failed in draftng Fisher and OG.  I don't see the Bengals drafting running back high in the draft So Cook would be out.  So my line of thinking it would come down to Foster at linebacker Barnett at right defensive end and Mike Williams as wide receiver. I am leaning towards Mike Williams.  Draft another tight end in the top four rounds.

It would be scary for NFL defensive coordinators to game plan against Mike Williams AJ Green Boyd and Tyler eifert.

I dont see how we could pass on Cam Robinson. Our #1 weakness was OL. Cam is as pro ready as they come from the best program in ncaaf with plenty of big game experience. 

He looks like Tyron Smith to me. 

I love Whit. But the great teams dont hang on to aging players until its too late. And Whit seems hell bent on getting a big pay day. If we hand out big money to an OL this year it should be the younger entering his prime Zeitler.

I dont like giving up on draft picks too early. But Ogbuehi gave me no reason to have hope. He gave up two sacks and then talked about how he thought he had a good game. Plays way too soft and passive for my liking.

Fisher showed promise. And at least he plays with some of the nastiness necessary to be a good NFL OL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Officially picking 9th in the 2017 NFL Draft - NATI BENGALS - 01-02-2017, 09:26 PM