Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Final Regular Season QB rankings
(01-04-2017, 11:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Fair enough on Luck, Burma. I think a lot of people resent how much hype there is around the guy. Personally, I feel like the media puts him on a level with Peyton and Rodgers when he hasn't earned that yet. Peyton was one of few QBs that could elevate a poor team to SB contention. While Luck does keep the Colts from being a laughingstock (which I felt Andy did this year as well), he isn't able to make a poor team a SB contender. Just look at the last couple years.

Top 10 QB though, IMO. Just not top 5 elite/next Rodgers/Peyton.

Yep, media backlash seems pretty common with Luck.  Just a perfect example of "set up for failure".  Bad team, bad management, bad defense, bad offense and impossibly hyped #1 pick.  I agree top 10 for sure, and time will tell if Irsay gives him the support needs to reach that elite 5 level.  I like the guy, so I hope so.

(01-04-2017, 11:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lmao. Sadly...I think his hair does play into it. Heck, there were pre-draft questions about whether or not a red headed QB could be successful in the NFL. Remember that nonsense? Then he has success and it's instantly attributed to AJ Green. The dude just can't win.

I suck at photoshop, unless it's making my wife's boobs huge.. Hmm for science..   Maybe we can hit up CINwillWIN and see if he can work his mojo and get Andy some brown hair.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - J24 - 01-04-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - Burma - 01-04-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - J24 - 01-05-2017, 12:31 AM