Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim O & Paul Dehner: Who stays, who goes among Bengals FA's?
(01-06-2017, 09:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If Rex isn't re-signed, I'm playing the race card on Marv.   Sarcasm

Seriously, though, he and Gio have similar skill sets and a draft pick like Cook could form a pretty impressive trio.

I don't think Lafell is worth what he will likely get on the open market.  He is solid, but I want to see Cody Core at X receiver, and more of Tyler Boyd.  The Bengals will surely use another draft pick on a speedy WR that needs some seasoning to develop as well.  

Whit MUST be re-signed.  Bengals gambled on two draft picks being able to fill in for him, and that is a giant NO WAY IN HELL.  Don't care his age.  He is still one of the best.  

I know he takes a lot of crap around here, but as many snaps as Peko played, I am surprised they don't feel he will be back and play on more of a rotational basis.  He picked up the slack and then some of Billings and Hardison being injured.

Ditto Hunt.  Guy single-handedly changed the outcome of two games and should have had a third, but the kick missed against the Texans.  He showed improvement at pass rushing as well.  Either that, or he will have fun in New England.  

Would love to re-sign Rex and draft Dalvin Cook if there is not an elite pass rusher in the 1st.

I also really like Core as our X but if the price is right and it sounds it will be you bring back Lafell cause he is solid.

Agreed on Whit, a must that he is back.

Disagree on Peko, he is old and we can get a Draft pick to backup up Billings and just take up space like Peko with a higher ceiling.

Let Hunt battle it out in camp again, i like Clarke better from last year but i wouldn't just throw Hunt away unless we draft some good ones.

Hunt will be really cheap.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim O & Paul Dehner: Who stays, who goes among Bengals FA's? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-06-2017, 01:17 PM