MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
First Meeting, Plan for Recivers in 2017
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Meeting, Plan for Recivers in 2017
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Urban-looks-for-renewal-after-solid-16/246d4fdc-c293-43a6-9b2d-5c95feffd3c1

In the offseason I do check the Bengals website daily for any new information.

I would have loved to been sitting in the back of the room for this meeting.

It appears that Urban seems that Core has the tools and the attitude to be that other threat to use along with Green.

'They’re supposedly looking for a deep threat, but Urban isn’t going to sell the 6-3, 210-pound Core short. He says he’s in the mix to be that Green running mate and says he’s got a rather high ceiling with speed and size. Not to compare, but his ability to separate compares to Green’s tag-team partner of three of the last four years in Jones.

“Marv’s first 10 steps are very explosive,’ Urban says. “CC is more of a speed builder. He gets those big steps going and he can roll. And he’s strong, strong.”

And Urban says Core has been more than fine with his book.

“I can always tell when the guys are in their playbook away from the building,” Urban says. “They’ll come back and ask you, ‘But what if this happens?’ He does that all the time.” '
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
First Meeting, Plan for Recivers in 2017 - bengalguy71 - 01-06-2017, 02:32 PM