Poll: How many pass TDs will Dalton have by the end of his career?
Under 200
200-224
225-249
250-274
275-299
300 or above
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many TD passes will Dalton throw in his career?
(07-24-2015, 12:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What if the Bengals win 8-10 games this year but don't make the playoffs?  We keep assuming Dalton is going to be playing with the Bengals in an opening-round playoff game, but we have to get there before we see what he does the 5th time in a row.  Plus, it's possible to be a good team that just doesn't get in.  I think the Bengals will make the playoffs in 2015 but I feel like too many people already KNOW we are going to find out if Dalton can win a playoff game in 2015 already.

Most fans know it is tough to make the playoffs 3 years in a row, it has been almost impossible for many teams to make the playoffs 5 years in a row. Add in we are in the AFCN or "division of death" with 2 teams in Super Bowl talk every year and one the Browns that could have a top 5 defense so I know another playoff berth will be well deserved if it happens.

We don't play in the weak AFCS which only has one dominant team the Colts and a couple of doormats the Titans and the Jags with an average Texans team. If so, I would be very confident if we switched places with Indy. Of course, that is not going to happen so the playoffs in 2015 would be a great accomplishment getting there 5 years in a row. Most experts are throwing us out of the mix in 2015 so they don't think we are playoff caliber either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many TD passes will Dalton throw in his career? - Luvnit2 - 07-24-2015, 01:00 PM