Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Meeting, Plan for Recivers in 2017
(01-06-2017, 05:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Core surprised everyone, but he's not ready to be a WR2/3 just yet IMO.
LaFell needs to be brought back on a 1-2 year deal while Core continues to develop.
I'd also like to see another WR drafted, as I still think Wright is easily replaceable.

EDIT - You think Core has joked with Treadwell that he had more than 10x his receiving yards as a rookie? 200 yards for Core vs 15 yards for Treadwell. And honestly, Treadwell had plenty of room to establish himself in that offense. I don't know why Treadwell was so underutilized in that offense, as it seems his playstyle would have fit well with Bradford.

Core didn't surprise me.

We needed a deep threat, we didn't dress Core, then we had him sit on the bench as usual.

Core gets his chance, plays well in this role. Typical Marv.

With the way Urban is talking i am expecting big things out of Core and while i like Lafell a lot he is not that
deep threat that we needed all year long that Core is. I think Core will be ready to be the #2 next season
barring us drafting a Mike Williams or someone like that.

That is pretty rough for Laquan, i thought he had a rough year but that team needed a receiver bad and he
only had 15 yards with way more snaps than Core? I think Urban knows his stuff. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Meeting, Plan for Recivers in 2017 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-06-2017, 05:09 PM