Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Meeting, Plan for Recivers in 2017
(01-09-2017, 07:39 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Actually, according to Profootball Focus, Dalton's deep ball was one of the best in the NFL. And yes, that's passes actually traveling farther than 5 yards.

We didn't take many deep shots this year because we lacked a deep threat. We have for awhile and it never got addressed. If Green is out, we lack speed.

Sure. LaFell or Boyd can get open. But if you take away Green, who are you going deep to? I understand people are high on Core and he did well for the last game of the season. Core also has a slow acceleration off the line of scrimmage and not the greatest route runner. Once he gets it into gear, he's fast. But if a defender gets physical with him, it throws off his speed pretty easily.

Apparently the Bengals wanted Will Fuller last year for speed. So I expect them to draft a speed guy this year. Don't be surprised if we take a guy like Dede Westbrook or John Ross due to our lack of speed. Another sleeper is KD Cannon from Baylor. He can be a day 2 or 3 gem.

Good point about Core's acceleration and i love KD Cannon. Be all for that pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Meeting, Plan for Recivers in 2017 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-09-2017, 01:41 PM