Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your top 5 dream cars?
(05-18-2015, 02:33 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mopar FTW!!

Growing up, the two cars i remember most that my Dad owned was an orange Plymouth Duster with black trim and the Road Runner decal and a Metallic Green '66 Dodge Coronet. Though the green is in dispute in my mind--i remember it being Plum Crazy while he insists it was green. Both cars were in mint condition.

P.S. The Hellcat with 700+HP is INSANE!

Nice to see I'm not the only one ThumbsUp back in the day my dad must have went through just about every Mopar out there, of course they weren't mint and that was when they were basically considered big paperweights by most people. He really wishes he had kept one or two though, too bad he didn't know how desirable they'd be nowadays!

And I really hope I find my way into the drivers seat of a Hellcat someday! Have an old friend that works at a local dealership that might be able to pull some strings if they ever get one. That's a long shot though so I'll probably just have to steal the first one I see   Ninja   I'm certainly not gonna wait until I have the money to buy one AND they have the supply to meet the demand for those cars lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What are your top 5 dream cars? - rfaulk34 - 05-17-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: What are your top 5 dream cars? - leonardfan40 - 05-18-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: What are your top 5 dream cars? - xxlt - 05-19-2015, 09:22 AM
RE: What are your top 5 dream cars? - -CR- - 05-23-2015, 03:45 PM