Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch this, and you will want him...
(01-23-2017, 03:50 AM)Shady Wrote: They say defense wins championships, and I expect us to take a DE or a LB, but I wouldn't pass on this guy, not with our situation at RB. Our defense played pretty well down the stretch.

By the way, I know I'm totally all over the place in my thinking on what the Bengals SHOULD do. What they will do has almost always been pretty unpredictable. I think most of us predicted that we'd take AJ. Otherwise, how many of us weren't at least somewhat surprised by our pick of Eifert, Dennard, Oghehi, or Jackson?

Ogbuehi was the only surprise to me on that list...the others were no brainers. 

I don't care what every other team has done as far as when they take a RB, etc.  The Bengals need explosive weapons and, IMHO, Cook is the most explosive offensive player in the entire draft. 

I completely agree with what you are saying about defense, and DE will likely be a very early selection as well but this guy makes an immediate impact on the Bengals greatest weakness.  

If the Bengals get a first or early second for McCarron, it would most likely be on one of a number of pass rushers.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watch this, and you will want him... - SHRacerX - 01-23-2017, 09:33 AM