Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Prospects with Character Red Flags
(01-25-2017, 02:31 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I'm with you, in years past I was always hoping we'd grab some ultra talented player who fell because of character concerns. The low risk high reward types of picks, hoping they'd get their act together. Unfortunately the "low risk" side of that argument doesn't hold true in reality. These guys affect the public opinion of the organization, which in turn affects many different aspects of the team. They cause problems in the locker room and team morale. Plus when you use a roster spot on one you never know when he'll get arrested/suspended and leave you hanging. And even when they are on the field you still can't trust them to keep their cool.

I'm tired of watch, rooting for, and defending these morons. Please take the character concern players off the Bengals draft board

Another downfall is the refs are always scrutinizing more than the competition based on reputation. So tired of being in their radars every damn week. Might as well give the other team 7pt spread every week. Also, as we have (well, most of us) learned from the past, this is a tough reputation to change.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Prospects with Character Red Flags - HarleyDog - 01-25-2017, 09:32 PM