Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Prospects with Character Red Flags
(01-27-2017, 02:37 AM)Jpoore Wrote: it wasn't me that said that it was reports from cowboys reporters. Said that he said he was healthy back in December but not football healthy. There are a lot of conflicting reports out there right now some say he's not improved at all others including the team have said he will be 100 percent by camp. IF and I stress IF he is 100 percent then they got the steal of the draft. 

You misunderstood what they said, they worded it poorly, or they don't understand what they are trying to explain.  A peripheral nerve fires down the length of the nerve until it reaches the point where the regeneration ends.  

----------------

-------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------ = nerve firing
____= nerve regeneration

My example is the same nerve as it regenerates over time.  As the nerve regenerates (the solid line) the the nerve transmission/"firing" (dashed line) travels to where the regeneration (healing) ends.  Thus as the regeneration progresses about 1mm/day the transmission (firing) travels another 1mm down the injured nerve.  The last example is about 120mm or approximately 4 months of regeneration.  Jaylon Smith's nerve has to regenerate from his knee to his foot.  Measure you leg from the knee to your foot in millimeters and that will give you a rough idea of how many days that will take.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Prospects with Character Red Flags - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-27-2017, 03:55 AM