Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off season FA and 3 mocks
(02-06-2017, 03:21 PM)Crowe Wrote: I think the team should cut bait with Jones and as far as Dre K, I think they will try to resign him, but dude is going to try to get elite money and he's nowhere near elite not too mention we have 4 CB's on the roster already even if we lose both of those guys, plus if we sign one in free agency as I have us doing at a much more reasonable price as well as having us draft 1 which would take us back to 6 CBs. 

Whit definitely could get 9 mil a year for 2 years, I'm just hoping knowing that he probably will only play 1 or 2 more years, he decides to come back for a 2 year deal worth around 15-16 million, but as far as Lafell, I do think he has earned a new deal and he's ok, but I'd say 2-3 million a year for 2 years would be about right for him. He had a solid year, but not spectacular and you know the team needs to rely more on the youth at WR.

Justin Hunter would be brought in on a buy low kind of deal for a player who has immense talent, but has not established himself. He would battle with Wright(who's been dealing with injuries now for the last few seasons) and Core who could be a solid guy for us or falls off like so many other's buried on the depth chart. If Hunter doesn't show up then he get's cut.

It's simple, why hasn't Fairley gotten a long term deal thus far??? He's good, but he's shown that he only plays when he want's to. I would love to sign him to a 3 year deal, but will he show up all 3 years or will he go back to ol' Fairley. I do think he would be a good addition as well and would even be willing to pay him more, he just has a poor work ethic that he's shown more than once.
I would rather get some big time free agents like kilo Alonso and aj bouye. Dennnard is a Non factor and a HUGE bust. He hasn't gotten out of tc healthy yet and when he's on the field he allowed an 86 percent completion rate. Than means Russell is our number 2? Sorry but I'm signing dre k. Dre k will not get elite money. They're are about 2-3 teams per year that will pay elite money to a cb. Thankfully for us the draft class is DEEP. the corners I would put ahead of dre k include Logan Ryan, Trumain Johnson, stephon gillmore, aj. Bouye, Malcom butler, prince amukamara. Ryan, gillmore, butler, Johnson will get elite deals. Dre k will get 9.5 to stay here. As far as lb go if u can sign Alonso to a 4 year deal I think u go that route.as far as lafell he was garbage the first 10 games. U can not have a number 2 receiver get a combined 32 yards in 4 games. So I don't resign him u get mike Williams in the draft, or if he's gone trade back a couple and get Davis.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Off season FA and 3 mocks - Crowe - 02-06-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Off season FA and 3 mocks - ochocincos - 02-06-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: Off season FA and 3 mocks - Crowe - 02-06-2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Off season FA and 3 mocks - Jpoore - 02-07-2017, 02:35 AM
RE: Off season FA and 3 mocks - Crowe - 02-07-2017, 09:34 AM
RE: Off season FA and 3 mocks - ochocincos - 02-07-2017, 11:30 AM