Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marv's record compared to other coaches
(02-08-2017, 11:46 AM)Housh Wrote: But don't bash him because ppl on here will pull a sarcastic tone on you and act like your stupid smh

Dude has run this team to the ground. This level of accepted mediocrity has NEVER happened in professional sports and our fanbase will have ZERO morale for as long as he's tenured.

How this team is even selling season tickets for next season is beyond me. Like I seriously can't understand why you would buy a seasons worth of tickets if Marvin is still coach

What's even crazier is every post on the 1st page has 100 views easy.

But this one has so little views?

I guess ppl read the title and know it's not gonna be a good thread for Marvin and they just ignore it and act like it's not there?

Folks shit like that is why he's been our coach for 15 years and likely will be for more.

If you see the shit he puts out then openly condemn it or we'll keep getting fed this shit

Agreed...but when you talk about accepted mediocrity...the same GM and management structure is in place that has produced 0 playoff wins over 26+ years.

The current Bengals Management team hasn't won a playoff game since modern free agency began.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marv's record compared to other coaches - THE PISTONS - 02-08-2017, 01:07 PM