Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette
(02-14-2017, 05:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: LSU is a good running team, has been for a few years now.  You don't move the ball in the SEC on the ground without a good oline.  Hill looked good in Baton Rouge too.  He sucks.  I hope Fournette doesn't.....but LSU backs are beginning to remind me of a poor man's Bama.  

I doubt he makes it to us as well, but if he does, I hope he's not another product of the system, a la Alabama backs and Jeremy Hill, Alfred Blue, Hilliard, Ridley and his fumbles, Hill, Ware.....etc, etc. from LSU since 2010.  Is what it is......

None of those guys are comparable to LF in terms of natural talent though. Blue and Hilliard were both picked at the very back of the draft, Ware was miscast as a FB in Seattle before finding success in KC, Ridley was always just-a-guy who had one big year and Hill has, well a lot of factors there, some his fault, some not.

I would again compare it more to FSU/Jimbo with QBs. He put some bad ones in the league, but Winston had all of the tools that the others didn't.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Okeana - 02-14-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - blt4584 - 02-14-2017, 06:08 PM