Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette
(02-14-2017, 06:08 PM)blt4584 Wrote: None of those guys are comparable to LF in terms of natural talent though. Blue and Hilliard were both picked at the very back of the draft, Ware was miscast as a FB in Seattle before finding success in KC, Ridley was always just-a-guy who had one big year and Hill has, well a lot of factors there, some his fault, some not.

I would again compare it more to FSU/Jimbo with QBs. He put some bad ones in the league, but Winston had all of the tools that the others didn't.

Jimbo's dudes were reaches during a time when QBs were scarce.  That's a good point though, most were products of his offense, same as these RBs out of LSU and Bama, or QBs from Urban Meyer's offense.  I hope LF isn't if we were to land him, but call me gunshy.  

However, I agree that both he and Hill are certainly better prospects than the rest, but LF reminds me of Hill, and Hill looked worse than Rex Friggin Burkhead last season.  I'm very wary of this pick.....not as much as I was, say, a Johnny Manziel, but wary nonetheless.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Okeana - 02-14-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-14-2017, 06:47 PM