Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette
(02-14-2017, 06:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: Jimbo's dudes were reaches during a time when QBs were scarce.  That's a good point though, most were products of his offense, same as these RBs out of LSU and Bama, or QBs from Urban Meyer's offense.  I hope LF isn't if we were to land him, but call me gunshy.  

However, I agree that both he and Hill are certainly better prospects than the rest, but LF reminds me of Hill, and Hill looked worse than Rex Friggin Burkhead last season.  I'm very wary of this pick.....not as much as I was, say, a Johnny Manziel, but wary nonetheless.

Rex was the only back we had that looked good, period. I think one of the problems that both Hill and Gio had is that the D pretty much knew what was coming depending on which one was in the game. Rex never got enough playing time before the end of last year for other teams to know what to look for.

I think the main difference between Hill and LF is that Hill has always kind of seen himself as a finesse back in a bigger body, but Fournette knows that he is a hammer in a world full of nails.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Okeana - 02-14-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - blt4584 - 02-14-2017, 07:01 PM