Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette
(02-15-2017, 01:28 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Fournette is a pure stud if healthy. I personally think that Fournette is leaps and bounds ahead of Hill in all aspects of the game. Some time on the jugs & he will be catching the ball in no time at all.

I really like what Cook brings on the field. He can be an exceptional NFL RB but his off field stuff concerns me.

LSU was in chaos over the past couple of seasons. I think LF read the writing on the wall and chose to concentrate on his future. I don't blame him with all of the foolishness going on in Baton Rouge recently. I mean they fire Les cause he can't beat Bama but they seem to think that Orgeron is gonna be able to do it....Laughable.

That said, I would choose Fournette. Some of his highlight footage is beast mode! Dalvin can be a stud as well as long as he keeps his head on straight & nose clean.  I doubt they take either. I look for them to take best RB available early in the fourth.

Les should have been fired well before he was. He was too stubborn to change, and as a result, couldn't put anything resembling an actual offense on the field. The game has long passed him by.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Okeana - 02-14-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - blt4584 - 02-15-2017, 02:06 AM