Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marv's record compared to other coaches
(02-14-2017, 05:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: I agree.  In fact, it seems I read somewhere that Sam and Mike had been a part of more than one personnel dispute before the old man passed on.  Mike was not going to be challenged.

We may not have a Lombardi if Sam had stayed, but I guaran-damn-tee you there would have been a couple of runs at it, the 90s would not have been as bad, and we would have won a few damn playoff games by now.  If Sam has a chance at the rosters Mediocre Marv has had, he probably does have a ring......and lifers like Piano Man would either be gone, or just coaches in name only, as Wyche and HIS assistants would most likely render them a non factor.  

Wyche went on to what was the worst franchise in the NFL, and was 7-9 in his last season, having drafting the cornerstones to what would become a Super Bowl Champ. If only Son of Paul wasn't such an egotistical, cheap, dumbass.

Mike fancies himself the football whisperer. Why ? who the hell knows

And I don't buy for a second the narrative that Mike has stepped waaaayyy back and is letting others make all the decisions, BS. Mike has taken maybe 1/3 a baby step back. His stamp of approval has to still be on everything.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marv's record compared to other coaches - bengalfan74 - 02-15-2017, 09:05 AM