Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette
(02-14-2017, 07:01 PM)blt4584 Wrote: Rex was the only back we had that looked good, period. I think one of the problems that both Hill and Gio had is that the D pretty much knew what was coming depending on which one was in the game. Rex never got enough playing time before the end of last year for other teams to know what to look for.

I think the main difference between Hill and LF is that Hill has always kind of seen himself as a finesse back in a bigger body, but Fournette knows that he is a hammer in a world full of nails.

Good point.....and an interesting observation on Rex.  I totally agree both of the other backs looked subpar.  Also, that's a coaching failure.  One of the reasons I like a guy like Cook over LF is that he can do it all.....keeping defenses guessing.  He also played behind a suspect oline the last couple of seasons, and Lord knows that's what we have.  This is merely my opinion, but I think we need a shifty speedster that can also break tackles back there.  There are a few of those in this draft.  There are a few cannonballs too, like LF and the kid from Texas.  I guess it just depends on what tickles your fancy.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Okeana - 02-14-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-15-2017, 10:39 AM