Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette
(02-16-2017, 11:38 AM)Okeana Wrote: I mean Mixon wasn't convicted and he's seen on tape knocking that chick out cold.  Being a school star gets you out of these things and it doesn't answer character concerns.  I take LF upside and hammering style any day.  This all comes down to personal preference. 

There's a pretty big difference here, Mixon is on tape....cut and dry, Cook is not, a third party witness says he didn't do it, the girl was plastered, stories changed, and he was picked out of a lineup based on social media.  Cook wasn't let off the hook for the BB gun deal, and Johnson was expelled from the team for his actions.....and he was supposed to be the starting QB for the Seminoles, who had to go on and roll with a true freshman.  However, you are right, it comes down to personal preference as I noted earlier.

(02-16-2017, 12:59 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Just like trouble seems to follow Pacman Jones I believe cook to have character issues that I don't want the team to deal with but with that said cook would probably be a better fit for the team.

Mike Brown in the front office usually do not draft a running back in the first round ever since they got burned by drafting Carter years ago I do not recall them ever drafting a running back in the first round so look for them to get  a defensive end or the linebacker from Alabama Foster.

They said the same thing about Jameis Winston, myself included.....now a model citizen in Tampa.  I don't think he does, but to each his own.

I agree with your sentiment on Son of Paul.  I would love Foster IF he is healthy, but I have my concerns there.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Okeana - 02-14-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-16-2017, 01:21 PM