Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette
(02-19-2017, 05:03 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The point that he was trying to make, and some may see this as a valid point, Alabama team, especially on defense, is as close to NFL "ready" compared to other college teams.  LF needs space.  The same criticisms was against Steven Jackson; and he seemed to work out fine.  I see LF and Cook rare talent.  Cook runs like Sayers.  Watch YouTube on Sayers.   I know Cook is a character risk.  Both would be great at 9th position in draft.  

If the Bengals do not fix RG and RT position, and Center, they could draft Barry Sanders and it wouldn't matter.  
THis is why as much as lb is a need, I'm all for pat elflien in the second. A guy who if he can't take bodines place at c in year one. He can switch to guard for the first year. As far as RT, I think Fisher locked it up. He played well the nose snaps he got and a full off-season there I think he will be an above average RT at least. Also why I think we should spend zeitler money if we lose him.on kiko Alonso. A long shot as an rfa but hey. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Okeana - 02-14-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Jpoore - 02-19-2017, 09:21 PM