Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette
(02-22-2017, 05:35 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I don't think I would complain either way with these guys.

I think Fournette is going to turn some heads at the combine.  He has legit long speed, and I think he will show it during the workouts.  He is a guy that will always fall forward for the extra yard or two upon contact.  I would love to see him here.

Cook is the definition of a true home run hitter.  I don't think he's going to be as consistent between the tackles in the NFL as Fournette, but he very easily could average 6 yards a carry with all of his long ball carries.

That being said, a team is really going to have some problems on defense if they try to go with 7 in the box with either one of these guys.  If they go 8 in the box they are going to have some real problems with AJ and Eifert.

That is a good description Hammer.  It bothers me that Cook has baggage but Wyche knows Nole's football and unless Wyche is an enabler, he seems to feel Cook is a good guy.

What I like about LF is his top speed.  Hill stutters and stops.  LF can fall forward and hurt two defensive players.  I like how he hits players.  There is something about the way Cook runs that reminds me of Gayle Sayers.  I think it is his leaning.   He with a healthy GIO could be scary especially if the Bengals get JuJu at WR. 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Okeana - 02-14-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - psychdoctor - 02-22-2017, 08:41 PM