Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette
(02-22-2017, 08:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: That is a good description Hammer.  It bothers me that Cook has baggage but Wyche knows Nole's football and unless Wyche is an enabler, he seems to feel Cook is a good guy.

What I like about LF is his top speed.  Hill stutters and stops.  LF can fall forward and hurt two defensive players.  I like how he hits players.  There is something about the way Cook runs that reminds me of Gayle Sayers.  I think it is his leaning.   He with a healthy GIO could be scary especially if the Bengals get JuJu at WR. 

I agree with both of you, good points.  Also, I'm not an enabler doc, I wanted Winston gone, and I wanted Johnson gone....and he was a big prospect for the Noles.  His dismissal lead to a season of Gholson and McGuire splitting time at QB, and now Deondre Francios under center.  At first I was down on Cook, until the facts of the case and witnesses came out.  Then he decided to play his bowl game when others did not....I was sold on him.  The BB gun deal was a "jock moment", if you will.  Hell, I was doing dumb shit like that when I was a kid too.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Okeana - 02-14-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: Scouting Report Leonard Fournette - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-23-2017, 04:31 PM