Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The O-line is not a concern...
(02-27-2017, 04:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: At least according to Marvin:

(The line is) not a concern. We know all areas of our team, particularly the offensive group, have to do a better job of protecting our quarterback and that comes from every person and every position group on the offense,” Lewis said. “(Protecting the passer) is always a priority. It’s never changed. It just doesn’t fall on the line. It falls on everybody.”

IMO, the O-line is the #1 concern at the moment, especially with it looking like Z is gone for sure and the uncertainty with Whit's situation. We could be looking at some major holes/questions on the O-line, not to mention Bodine is still the starting center.

Of course, things could change quickly and everything might look a little better, but as it stands right now, I think the O-line is big reason for concern.

Didn't this SOB say that about the kicker also. Where is his sense of urgency? Was his head not there last year, was he watching the games? WTF!!!!!

Why is no one held accountable on this team. Marvin Lewis has bought with him a culture that does not require accountability. I think he parades that around because it allows him to dodge blame. 

The Bengals players, and their fans, should really look into some official legal representation because Marvin Lewis is serving as a mole to the Bengals organization as he continues to oppress the team for the benefit of the other teams... 
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The O-line is not a concern... - McC - 02-27-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: The O-line is not a concern... - Housh - 02-27-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: The O-line is not a concern... - mhbsavant - 02-27-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: The O-line is not a concern... - jj22 - 02-27-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: The O-line is not a concern... - McC - 02-28-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: The O-line is not a concern... - McC - 02-28-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: The O-line is not a concern... - McC - 03-01-2017, 09:35 AM
RE: The O-line is not a concern... - TKUHL - 02-28-2017, 01:38 AM