Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson - only $15 million of cap to work with?
(03-01-2017, 05:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I went to the link and did not see these numbers you are calling "total cap" and "adjusted cap"

If you want to make a point you should do the math and show what you mean.  What is the difference between "total cap" and "adjusted cap".

I am not trying to argue just to argue.  I just want to see the math.  If the Bengals cap goes up due to rollover then that rollover continues each year.  Otherwise there would be zero roll over as soon as the Bengals did not use all of their previous cap space.  That is what Whatever originally said, and that just is not true.

Prorating bonus money has nothing to do with skimming because the Bengals have already paid that money.  What money are you claiming they are "not paying the players"?

The numbers are near the bottom of each page for each season. I would like you do the math to see if we reach the same conclusion or not. 

If I do the math for you, you're only going to dispute the numbers so there is no point. 

By doing the math yourself, you have to think it through for yourself. Although I'm not positive, I think there is less chance you will disagree with your own conclusion than mine. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread