Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combine Results Talk - Runningbacks
(03-03-2017, 06:42 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: McCaffery just cemented him being a top 15 pick. Fast and showed a ton of good things in the drills. I'm a big fan of him, and whoever drafts him will get a special back.

Cook was a little underwhelming.

Fournette did well besides the vertical jump. Now that is a little concerning because he added weight, and this is supposed to help show lower body strength. He did not display it. He also didn't display much strength or anything else since he didn't participate in certain drills.

Kamara had a good combine and I think people are going to start rewatching his tape. Certainly someone to watch out for.

James Connor is someone who had something to prove and I think he had a fine combine.

Perine showed he is very much a power back and will be a bruiser at the next level.

I thought McNichols tested well at the combine.
0.01 slower than McCaffrey but 12 lbs heavier.
He also has good sized hands (10") and can catch really well.

And holy cow TJ Logan official 4.37. He was the COP back to Elijah Hood at UNC, weighing 196 lbs. Put up nearly 900 total yards on 120 carries + 29 rec, 10 total TDs. He could be a potential late-round target as depth for Bernard. De'Angelo Henderson also had a good combine (4.48) and is a similar skill set and size to Bernard that I still like in the late rounds.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Combine Results Talk - Runningbacks - ochocincos - 03-03-2017, 07:02 PM