Poll: Should The Bengals Pursue Marshall At WR?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do We Go After Brandon Marshall?
(03-04-2017, 06:25 AM)kevin Wrote: LaFell had a better season than Marshall.  I would like to see LaFell back.  If they don't keep LaFell, then Marshall makes no sense. It will be Green, Boyd, Core, Erickson, Wright and who knows in the draft and I may be leaving out somebody on team. I feel I am.  If they don't resign LaFell, going after Marshall who had an off season and may have seen his best years makes no sense. Still there will be Cincy Fans who got excited over adding TO to Ocho, and what a joy that was, a 4 win season.  If Marshall was still elite Jets would not release him. He had a very off season in 2016.   We are going to have so many huge weaknesses at O Line and Defense to address, these talks of Marshall or drafting the LSU RB make no sense. We need to get the sandbags out and plug all the holes coming up at O line and Defense. If we had to play tomorrow, we could not man up in the trenches against the worst team in the NFL, but that can be fixed before September.

I agree about fixing our weaknesses first....couldn't agree more.....but to be fair to Marshall...Fitzy was shit for the Jets.  I don't think you can blame Brandon for those numbers. Jets QB play was horrible.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do We Go After Brandon Marshall? - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-04-2017, 08:25 AM