Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers, Titans will be going after Kirkpatrick
(03-06-2017, 10:53 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Dre might be slowly climbing up the top free agent DB list. Trumain Johnson got franchised tagged, Malcolm Butler is a restricted free agent who I believe New England will sign long term or at least match a teams offer sheet. I think teams will also value Dre's height at 6'2, plus desperate teams overpay for corner backs.  I'm torn with Dre because I think we might have to over pay to keep him.  He's a good #2 corner who's up and down at times.  If Pacman get suspended which I think he will and we lose Dre,we would be going into the season with Jackson III who's never played a snap in the NFl, Dennard who's struggled and Josh Shaw. If the team loses both Zeitler and Dre it will be interesting to see if they do anything in free agency.  It would be tough for the Bengals to justify losing both Zeitler and Dre, doing nothing in free agency and bringing back Marvin and Pacman on top of it all.

That scenario could easily happen though.

The rumor is that the Bengals want Logan Ryan.

Because of all of the teams with cap space...there will definately be some guys who have inflated value. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers, Titans will be going after Kirkpatrick - THE PISTONS - 03-06-2017, 10:59 AM