Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers, Titans will be going after Kirkpatrick
(03-06-2017, 11:01 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I haven't seen anything about the Bengals being interested in Logan Ryan. He is an upgrade over Kirkpatrick and will cost the Bengals more. I'd be happy with them signing him, but I just don't see them doing it when it would (probably) cost more money than Kirkpatrick.

I can't see them singing Ryan it's not how the Bengals do business, plus they probably wouldn't  pay more for a similar corner over a guy that they've had  in their system for 5 years.  I'm from New England iv'e seen a good amount of Patriot games and I think Ryan is overrated. Ryan is a good player who's similar to Kirkpatrick. Their both taller number 2 corner's who are inconsistent at times.  Ryan is a great tackler but you pay cb's to cover.  Butler is the Patriots number one corner but at 5'9 Belichick typically likes to play Ryan against taller number one WR's with Mccourty over the top at saftey and Bulter in single coverage vs. their number 2. Ryan looks better than he is do to great coaching and scheme. Plus when a team wins the superbowl people tend to overrate role/ good players. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers, Titans will be going after Kirkpatrick - lone bengal - 03-06-2017, 12:25 PM