Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All In Championship Push
(03-07-2017, 06:44 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I'm not thrilled with how you approached the draft.

There is no way I would spend the #9 overall pick on Robinson.  If you plan on putting him at RG, then wait until the 2nd round and grab a true guard in Feeney.

I'm also not sold on Pocic.  I don't think a 6'7" finesse center would be a good fit here.  If you are going "all in" then just sign Mangold and move on.

The other thing that is really lacking on the current roster is a true #2 type speed WR.  There's not one in your draft.

I like the idea of picking up Mario Edwards, but I don't think Adrian Peterson is a guy that I would bring in at his age

OL was our #1 weakness. Using early picks is a good way to fix a weakness. 

I grab Robinson because he gets on the field right away and it isn't often you get a chance to draft a potential franchise LT. 

Pocic measured 6'6". I wouldn't call him finesse. He is athletic with experience at a lot of different positions and plays with an attitude. Max Unger is 6'5" Maurkice Pouncey is 6'4.5" Mike Pouncey is 6'5". Pocic bends well. I would be open to others. We should be able to get a C upgrade in this draft. Pocic just seems like an angry ginger who got beat up by his older bother and his friends his whole life and it toughed him up and he lets out his pent up rage on the field. 

I drafted two WRs. One ran a 4.4 already. Dede is a speed WR. Core ran a 4.4

Mario Williams not Edwards and Peterson are both older. Which is usually not my style. This was an attempt at a realistic all in. Bengals have proven they are willing to go after aging cut veterans. The front office can claim all in this year because they pay them slightly more than usual. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
All In Championship Push - NATI BENGALS - 03-07-2017, 02:30 AM
RE: All In Championship Push - Jpoore - 03-07-2017, 08:57 AM
RE: All In Championship Push - Whatever - 03-07-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: All In Championship Push - NATI BENGALS - 03-07-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: All In Championship Push - Okeana - 03-08-2017, 01:26 PM