Poll: Should The Bengals Pursue Marshall At WR?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do We Go After Brandon Marshall?
(03-08-2017, 01:38 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Saw some people mention Marshall's TV deal that also films in NY. However, I wonder if his TV deal gives him $1+ million a year.
The reason I ask is I would have offered him $7-8 mill a year to come to Cincinnati. I would think he would get more from that to compensate for not getting to do the TV thing too.

I read somewhere that he didn't want to move.  If he likes New York, and his kids are in school, and he made millions upon millions... It might not have mattered how much anyone else offered.  He probably went to the Giants and said, lets make this happen, so it did... At a great contract for a still dominant reciever.  He could have tested the waters and probably got a 2-3 year deal at 8-10m a year but why... At this point?

Est net worth of $48 million and I found the quote.

The move is not surprising. Marshall lives in New York City and has made no secret of his love for the place. He’s been setting himself up nicely in recent years for post-football work in television, and landing with the Giants will likely allow him to continue to record Inside the NFL on his in-season off day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do We Go After Brandon Marshall? - Bengalbug - 03-08-2017, 01:51 PM