Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new way of thinking about it... ( to keep some sanity)
(03-09-2017, 01:02 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: Reggie Nelson was a straight up play-maker. He left for his chance to play for a team with a probability of going further in the play-offs than the Bengals. I don't think the Raiders would let Whitworth and/or Zeitler walk in the same off-season.

Sanu played in the Superbowl this past season and they almost won. 

Jones is a #1 WR and has proven his place with the Lions this past season.

Whitworth, per Hobspins article, was not resigned mostly due to the fact that he is 35 and the FA did not believe in him having more than 1 season left in the tank.

Zeitler was likely offered a lowball number and he is truly deserving of a mega contract.

Kirkpatrick- not much is known about him other than the Titans and Steelers are interested.

I don't blame any of those players for leaving. This organization is a joke. They proved it by losing Whitworth and Zeitler. They proved it by letting JJo leave. They proved it by losing Sanu and Marv Jones.

No argument, I liked all those guys... especially Nelson. Notice I said I didn't think it would happen, but one can dream..... meanwhile, someone else said it best.... "4th in the North"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A new way of thinking about it... ( to keep some sanity) - Sled21 - 03-09-2017, 02:39 PM