Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Zeitler to sign with Browns...
(03-09-2017, 06:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Annual Jump off the Ledge Week is entertaining. The Bengals have prepared for Z to leave. I gave his chances of resigning at around 10%. We have Fischer, Westerman, Hopkins, ect...

Are they Z? No

Do they cost $15 Mil a year? No

Now Whit was surprising and more painful.  But both have shown they give less than a damn about winning no matter what they have said in the past. Whit just straight up lied the last time I heard him interviewed. Do I blame them for taking the money? Hell no, but at least say I'm going to who pays me.

err... WTF????

When you say we prepared for this what you really mean is that none of those guys have made a single snap let alone a start at RG.

If that is what you call succession planning I'd hate to see what we do when we ignore getting viable backup options to our starters.

I don't care what they're getting paid and where they've gone as its irrelevant.

All I know is that last years weakest position group has lost its two best starters from last year.  Its not jumping off a ledge to struggle to understand how that makes us better this year and also have concerns about the quality of the line going into next year
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kevin Zeitler to sign with Browns... - sonofstat - 03-09-2017, 08:08 PM