Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Scary O Line Stats From Last Year
(03-10-2017, 10:16 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Im in the minority but let me preface this by saying this all depends on getting a day one starter at center in the draft. I thing ogbuehi will be a top 15 left tackle in the nfl next year. He played decent against an elite pass ruager in his only game there. He was infinitely better than at rt. I REALLY like fisher as our rt i think he is our rt of the future as well. Rg westerman i feel will be average. The interior of the line needs work but im pretty confident in our tacklea. I think we give up less than 41 sacks this year.

Ogbuehi gave up two sacks and was promptly benched in his lone game at LT. Mellow

Fisher, I can see a tad bit of improvement, but he was already here.  Westerman is a total unknown, but Boling had to play most of last year with a shoulder injury and Westerman couldn't even be counted on to spell him.  That's not exactly reassuring to me.  If you're going to rely on the draft, you BETTER get a 100%, grade A, ready for the prime time, can't miss prospect to fill all of those holes, because our Canton bound o line coach even said himself, he can't coach them during the season. Mellow

Sorry if I don't share your optimism, but it's been shit show from the day Paul Brown died.  I can't believe I let myself get suckered back in.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scary O Line Stats From Last Year - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-10-2017, 12:45 PM