Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Plan with the leftover money should be cut FA's or Burkhead
(03-12-2017, 12:46 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Poor choice of words on my part and for that I apologize, I should have said: You recognize that Mangold is better.

I assure you that I am not "trying to stir up shit".  I, like you, just want to get this crap-fest we call a O-line in better shape and the addition of a guy like Mangold would do exactly that in terms of experience and talent regardless of age.

No offense taken.  Yes, this OL is in much disarray right now.  For sure, Mangold is better than Bodine, especially if he's fully recovered.  I mean an ankle can nag the heck out of a guy playing OL.  After having plenty of time to get it repaired and rest up, he could come back and have a career season.  However, bringing him in, is a move that I just don't see the Bengals making. 

Prior to losing Whit and Zeitler, I could have imagined the Bengals attempting to convince Paul Alexander that his "golden boy" needed replacing.  However, in light of recent events, I think that there are bigger fires to put out..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plan with the leftover money should be cut FA's or Burkhead - SunsetBengal - 03-12-2017, 12:55 AM