Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FA Losses Last Year Feels Different Than This Years
(03-12-2017, 01:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think we have as many big holes as you claim, but I 100% agree that the losses this year are much bigger than last year because of the lack of clear replacements.

Last year we lost WR 2 and 3 and signed lafell coming off a down season... People were going crazy.

This year we lost  LT near retirement and RG just finishing his rookie deal..  Who 2 years ago we drafted 2 OTs in rounds 1 and 2 and last year we drafted an OG in round 3 (I believe maybe 4)

So we have the replacements on board.   people are nervous because of the unknown there is always unease when going into the unknown.  We saw a little Obg last year its unknown if he can regain the form that made him a 1st rounder.

We haven't seen much of Fischer on the OL
We haven't seen Westerman on the OL yet.

But these guys gotta play. or we will blow money of free agents never find out what we drafted and draft new ones all over again.

for years it seemed we hung onto guys too long and never played the young guys unless forced to. now we are pushing a little youth movement. This could help us or hurt us.

And lets be honest our OL even with Z and Whit last year was not clicking.  maybe something will click with the new unit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FA Losses Last Year Feels Different Than This Years - XenoMorph - 03-14-2017, 06:08 PM