Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signs that Next Year will see more talent depart
If your Mike Brown do you pay often injured Eifert top 3 money at his position? If not then it's obvious. They played aweful without him. So you take a TE that might even be better than him and the best in 10+ years and pay him the rookie salary for the next 4-5 years. There is no guarantee that Eifert even wants to stay. The past 2 years makes me think he won't.

Now if that's Mike Browns mindset what about Burfict? Is he a top 5 LB? Is he reliable? Would you pay him top dollar at his position? Or just draft Foster.

Brown is always looking ahead to save a buck. Like it or not. I would be ok with OJ only if we found someone to trade back with. I would also be fine with Foster or even RB since 2 yard Hill (thanks to whoever posted that nickname) will be a FA next year. I think DE is our biggest need other than C but the team thinks Bodine is fine. They might be just as fine with M.Johnson as well. So the question is..Will Brown ignore need to save a buck. History says he will.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Signs that Next Year will see more talent depart - TKUHL - 03-18-2017, 04:09 PM