Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton League Leading Post/Corner Route QB
(03-20-2017, 11:43 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: And when the safeties have to spy Gronk and cooks, Edelman and burkhead will carve defenses up underneath.

Exactly why I think a true burner opposite AJ is what really makes this offense roll.  When Henry was out there with TJ and Chad, it was almost unfair.  

We have the Chad in AJ.  I think we can have the TJ in Boyd.  I think Core can be a help on the outside, but to really be a championship-caliber offense they need elite speed outside.

I think the running game could actually be much improved compared to last year.  It was already better with Ced on the bench and Fisher at RT but a massive man like Andre Smith could be better at run blocking than someone people wanted to spend $12 million per year on.  

That, and if you draft Cam Robinson (doubt he slides that far...to the 2nd, but would the Bengals consider trying to trade back in to the 1st to get that extra year before FA?  I sure would) you have someone to push Ced for the starters job at LT and could become an all-pro RG (that could play tackle in a pinch) if Ced pans out.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton League Leading Post/Corner Route QB - SHRacerX - 03-21-2017, 07:36 AM