Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sell me on turning down trading back a few slots to stay and take YOUR player at #9
There's 5 guys that I'm not moving down unless someone throws a Ricky Williams type deal at me. Garrett, Allen, and Thomas are tremendous talents at an area of obvious need. Hooker has ridiculous ball skills and turnover margin is your #1 stat in who wins and losses games. Ross gives us another desperately needed deep threat and covering him, AJ, and Eifert is a complete nightmare for any team.

Past that, I would be ok with trading down no lower than 15 and only if we got a 2nd out of the deal. There's a significant talent drop off after the top 50 and we won't get a player in the third that's worth moving down for unless Mixon slides that far.

I will also say that that I despise the idea of trading down for OL this year. This year's OL class is so bad, the 1st round guys are 2nd rounders almost any other year. Trading down and going OL in the 1st is basically trading a Top 10 for two seconds or a second and a third, because that's the caliber of OL talent available this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sell me on turning down trading back a few slots to stay and take YOUR player at #9 - Whatever - 03-23-2017, 12:48 PM