Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am actually kind of excited for next season
Last year was OG's first real season after some serious injuries so I don't expect him to remain the vulnerability he was and if he does remain like last years swinging door we'll know soon enough although the first game or two may be kind of rough. Defensive ends are going to go right after him much more so than they would at Witt so that has to be taken into consideration. The same can be said for Fisher as well. They're always going to attack your weakest point as it should be. 
The Smith experiment at guard may or may not work out, but should help in the running game.. The fact that they kept TJ might signal the end of Bodine, but time will tell..
If they draft OJ Howard that would mean that he and Eifert would be match up nightmares for opposing defenses. I'm not opposed to it although it's probably unlikely, just one of those Hobson numbers to get other terms to bite  but who knows..
I think the D is going to be rock solid or at least I hope so. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am actually kind of excited for next season - grampahol - 03-27-2017, 02:02 PM