Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am actually kind of excited for next season
I am not willing to accept a rebuild (no playoffs), just too old and time running out for me to see a winner. We always look at 2 WR sets with the idea of throwing the ball. I think this year's 2 TE sets need to feature an awesome blocking TE to help out one of our tackles. This would be a block first so not a  high salary, but may be a vital link to keep OL from being trashed in pass protection. I love Eifert as a receiver, but he is not good blocking.

I also think we need to field a dominant defense that not only stops the other team, but turns them over into 6 points quickly. If so, we may all be surprised as I do have a confidence in a a healthy AD and AJ Green to produce. Also, this may not be the year to trade our very good backup QB, he may be needed to win some games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am actually kind of excited for next season - Luvnit2 - 03-27-2017, 02:30 PM